Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Mentionables



~Sarah uses a soother to sleep. I need to make sure she has extras in the crib because when I put her down with one in her mouth, she takes it out and trades it with another one that's in there. Everytime.

~I feel SO incredibly blessed to be able to watch my nephew this week. I am thoroughly enjoying getting to know the little guy!

~Some days I wish coffee came in IV form.

~I'm fascinated that even at 10 & 8.5 years old, my children find playdoh fun!

~My five year old can ride a two wheeler and I've never seen a prouder munchkin.

~I can't believe my other nephew is nearly two!

~My nights are still interrupted once to breastfeed my baby.

~Both of my pre-teens are using deodorant.

~I am still madly in love with my husband.

~I can't wait to go camping with my family, my sister, her husband, and their kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails