I've been slacking on the blog end of things lately and it was actually my husband who brought it to my attention. I just haven't felt like anything has been worth writing about. So in point form, I will simply update about what's going on here:
- Sarah is infatuated with shoes. A pink pair of Mary Janes to be exact.
- Advil was my friend today.
- I like the tins that tea comes in. But I don't like loose tea leaves. Thankfully, Doug does and he happily uses up the leaves and brings home the empty tins. *love him*
- I love my kids' school, their teachers and the fact that they only go twice a week.
- I love my homeschooling group of friends.
- I love breakfast for supper... or anytime for that matter.
- I wish I knew more about my camera.
- Andrea and Sarah are becoming great friends.
- Arianna is doing so well in school. *smile*
- After buying another pair of shoes (on clearance) for Sarah, I think I know where she gets her love of shoes from...
- I have only spent one day at home alone with Sarah since school started.
- I would like to scrapbook more.
- Doug and I have been doing biweekly breakfast dates. It is such a refreshing time to catch up on each other.
|Her own sense of style!|
|The pink shoes|
|The new purple shoes|
|Such a good big brother|
|Not sure about this one...|
|Sarah now "smiles" on command|
|Painting with Sarah|