Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Official

The house we are in now is sold and we signed the final papers on the new one last night. I can't believe we are actually moving. Today we have 45 "sleeps" left in this one. We have lived here for 11 years. Each of my four kids was brought to this house from the hospital when they were born. Each of them learned to walk on these floors. We've marked a short wall with their heights every six months. The memories come flooding back to me when I think that the next six weeks will just fly by for us. I am excited at the thought of a new and much larger kitchen. And we will make many new memories in the new house. What fun awaits us!

The front of the house

The kitchen with a wraparound counter

Master bedroom ensuite

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails