Friday, December 11, 2009

The Wheels on the Bus....

are coming around to pick up Joshua and Andrea for school now. I was finding that having to pick them up after school was interfering with Sarah's nap time and consequently, she was miserable, I was miserable and it wasn't good for anyone. So I applied and was approved for bus transportation for them. It was a big step to let them go on their own... I feel as though I had to let go of control of them. After a few days, it became easier for them and myself. I do drive them to the stop in the mornings as it is so cold yet but by springtime, they will be walking there on their own. So being the good mom that I am, I made a special cake for them on their first day of using the bus!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails