Monday, March 22, 2010

Mornings

My favorite time with you is first thing in the morning.
It's a good thing I'm a morning person 
and don't mind getting up early.


I genuinely enjoy our quite moments together.  No one else is awake and it's just the two of us.  After your morning nursing and snuggle in my bed we mosey downstairs since you are ready for something to eat.  You "help" me make my coffee and then we prepare your hot cereal.  


I think this is the time that I hear the most new words from you.  
There's no one to interrupt you or speak louder than you.  
You have me all to yourself and you truly appreciate having my full attention. 


Rather than wish you'd sleep in late and wake up in the rush of the day, I will enjoy each of these mornings with you.
You are my baby and I will hold on to these moments forever.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post...it's wonderful that you and Sarah get that special time together each morning. Enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails