Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

A little different this year.  We were not able to go to my aunt's for our traditional Saturday night dinner due to a death in their family.  So we had lasagna for supper with Doug's parents.  At 9:00 on Sunday morning, we decided that we would go to church even though the kids were all under the weather.  We had cinnamon sticky buns for lunch with scrambled eggs, oranges and hashbrowns.  YUM!  I love breakfast foods!!  When Sarah woke up from her nap, I made the decision that her and I would stay home from the family dinner with Doug's family.  She was still feeling sick and was cranky and I would rather just deal with her at home.  Doug took the older three for turkey dinner and my baby and I just hung out together.  All in all, it wasn't a bad Easter, just not the usual... and that's ok too.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great Easter despite the ''difference''. Hope the kiddos are all feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails