- Three weeks from today my three oldest will be in school.
- I think we've had more rain and thunderstorms this year than in a long time.
- Sarah is talking up a storm and is so much fun these days.
- Arianna is sporting a 6 year old attitude that frequently needs adjusting.
- Andrea is a wonderful sister who loves caring for Sarah.
- Joshua is growing and changing before my eyes.
- Doug and I went on our first evening date, leaving all four kids home alone (Joshua and Andrea were our babysitters).
- Thinking of all the back to school shopping I need to do.
- Looking forward to three being in VBS next week to do the previously stated shopping.
- Missing my sister who is camping this week.
- Desperately missing my nice camera lens which is at the Nikon "doctor".
Thursday, August 12, 2010
*Borrowed this idea from Kelly*