Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mmmm... baking

I love to bake.  I love the aromas that are produced from the scientific combination of butter, sugars, eggs, flour, spices and other ingredients.  I also love hearing my kids tell me how good the house smells.  A few years ago, Joshua told me that Aunty Heidi made the BEST chocolate chip cookies.  So, being the good mom I am, I got the recipe from her and have now perfected them.  Today I doubled the recipe and came out with 7 dozen splendid chocolate chip cookies! 

First mix the butter

Add the white sugar

And the brown

Keep mixing until creamy, scrape once in a while

Add the eggs and vanilla

Keep mixing until smooth

Add the flour and... mix some more

Add the chocolate chips (you can't have too much of those)

Mix until well blended

Drop by the spoonful onto a cookie sheet

Bake... to perfection

Yes, they do taste as good as they look

My trick to the perfect shaped cookie-
the Pampered Chef scoop-
yup, it's that easy!

2 comments:

  1. You got my address, right?! Send some my way;) LOL Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look delicious! Aren't you going to share the recipe? :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails