Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15...

Today is October 15th, WORLDWIDE, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day - Miscarriage, Stillbirth, SIDS...
Today I remember my three little ones who I never got to meet. ♥  Three tiny souls who were unable to face our world.  When I lost the third one, I had really thought it would have been a girl so I named her Hope.  I needed hope that I would have another baby and that I would continue to be held in Jesus' loving arms.  My heart was breaking for the child I wouldn't get to meet.

BUT...

As sad as I am about their loss, a very close and dear friend, who has now gone to be with the Lord, reminded me each time... had I not lost each baby that I did, I would not have Arianna and Sarah to hold and love in my arms.  And Hope did come. 

1 comment:

  1. Today I remember my own baby little one that I never got a chance to hold, your three tiny babies, and so many others that left us far too early.

    Prayers and (((Hugs))), Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails