Thursday, April 7, 2011

Acreage Retreat

We are house sitting for Doug's parents for a few days (a couple weeks actually).  Rather than just pop in every few days, we were invited to move in.  The kids were delighted with this idea and we jumped at the chance.  We had hardly brought our stuff into the house, and they had pulled on the rubber boots and made a mad dash for the snow, puddles and MUD!  I can hardly wait to see what they look like when they come in.  Once we were a bit settled, with a coffee in hand, I began to feel like I was on a retreat.  It is quiet, serene and peaceful up here.  I think it will be a nice time away for all of us.  I feel so amazingly blessed to be part of this family.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome...awesome...awesome!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the new look on your blog! Have a great time house sitting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails