Saturday, May 5, 2012

Arianna at 8

May 4, 2004

May 2005


May 4, 2006

May 4, 2007

May 4, 2008

 May 2009

 May 2010

 May 2011

May 4, 2012
Arianna... what can say?  I can't believe you are already eight years old.  What a beautiful, smart and charming young lady you are becoming.  I'm sure I could come up with more but here are EIGHT birthday quick-takes for you!

1. You are my morning  buddy.  I can always count on you to share my early mornings as you cuddle in the crook of my arm while I drink my coffee and you tell me your dreams.  I love the one on one time that we share each morning.

2. Despite you growing up before my very eyes, you are such a *little* girl yet.  You love to play with dolls and Barbies.  Games that involve competition don't interest you at all.

3. You are very good at playing on your own.  You like to be with people but after a while you like to retreat and do something by yourself.

4. Sarah adores you.  She loves that you will play with her and help her do things.

5. You have a soft tender heart.  God has made you to be a considerate person who often thinks of others and their feelings before your own.

6. It may sound silly but you are the best sleeper out of all the kids.  Seldom do you come out of bed once you've been tucked in and you generally fall asleep very fast.  Since we moved your bedroom upstairs, your bad dreams have disappeared... that was a good change for you!  

7. You are becoming more and more helpful around the house.  You are {usually} enjoying the extra tasks that I ask of you, especially when it's something that the bigger kids do.  You like to be responsible for your sister and do a very good job of caring for her!

8.  You have such an easy going spirit.  You go with the flow and don't get too riled up about much.  You do have a temper though and if something rubs you the wrong way, it can flare up.  Quite often you make me laugh... you are so cute!  I love how "in the middle" you are.  Much of you wants to be a big girl and yet you are still just my little one. 

I love you so much my sweet, soft hearted daughter.  I hope this year is full of joy and fun for you!









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails