Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Daybook {10.10.12}

FOR TODAY: October 10, 2012

Outside my window... the snow has stopped falling for now.  I'm hoping it isn't here to stay but I know that it won't be long.

I am thinking... that I would love another cup of coffee this afternoon.

I am thankful... for more than I can say.  My sister, my husband, his job, our children, my in-laws, our home, my life.  I am blessed beyond words.

In the kitchen... cluttered.  It gets that way sometimes.  Lots of stuff on the counter that needs to be put away.

I am wearing... long yoga pants and a baggy teal colored shirt.

I am going...to see what else I can sell or purge as I reduce the amount of *stuff* in our house.

I am wondering... if I can somehow use my outdoor clothes line inside somehow...

I am hoping... to get the house tidied up this afternoon.  It seems like a never ending project today.

I am looking forward to... Doug coming home after two nights away.

I am learning...that I need to dig deeper into my spiritual self.  Doing some soul searching...

Around the house... tidy but lived in.

I am pondering... what to make for supper tonight.  I'm thinking pancakes would be a nice treat.

A favorite quote for today..."the sun'll come out, tomorrow!"

A few of my favorite things... coffee, my feather duvet, a hot bath, fuzzy-sleeper clad toddlers, sleeping kids.

A few plans for the rest of the week...just school and hopefully a coffee date or two

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails