Friday, October 19, 2012

Dental Work

I don't know what it is with me and my teeth but it seems like I have never ending issues with them.  For as long as I can remember, going to the dentist has been a dreaded time and I think I know why.  Not once have I ever gone, only to come home with a clean bill of health.  I would always have to go back for fillings.  Every.  Single.  Time.  That gets kind of old and discouraging.  I have good oral hygiene,  I mean I even carry dental floss in my purse!  I don't drink any carbonated beverages, I have a cup of coffee (or two) a day and I take good care of them.  It just doesn't seem to matter what I do, I will always have problems with teeth. 
I had been putting off going again until Doug received his benefits.  Yesterday when I was eating lunch and cracked one of my back molars, I couldn't stall any longer.  Thankfully they were able to get me in right away and it'll get fixed.

*sigh* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails