1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30... that's when Sarah got me up
2. How do you like your steak? well done
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Um... not a clue, it's been that long.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I like Grey's Anatomy and Survivor
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? somewhere that it never snowed
6. What did you have for breakfast? Slice of toast and coffee
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Canadian/American... I like burgers, chicken and pizza
8. What foods do you dislike? I don't eat eggs or onions
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Boston Pizza or Red Robins
10. Favorite dressing? Citrus Honey Poppyseed... goes great with spinach
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Pontiac Montana
12. What are your favorite clothes? Yoga Pants and long sleeved shirts
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Somewhere warm
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 empty... Good thing Doug says 1/2 full... we are good for each other
15. Where would you want to retire? Again... somewhere warm
16. Favorite time of day? first thing in the morning if I'm up before the kids
17. Where were you born? Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Figure skating, gymnastics
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Not sure but I hope I get lots of replies
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I am looking forward to hearing from everyone
22. Bird watcher? Occasionally when I'm at my in-laws'
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definatly morning
24. Pets? a little lap dog, named Sadie
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share? Mmmm... nope
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a mom and a nurse... I'd have been a terrible nurse though
27. What is your best childhood memory? Christmas mornings... cinnamon sticky buns and oranges for breakfast
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog
29. Are you married? Yes, for 13 years now.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Absolutely... even if I'm moving the van from the garage to street
31. Been in a car accident? Yes
32. Any pet peeves? people getting used to driving winter roads, mean and obnoxious drivers, waking up to a messy kitchen, too much noise and chaos
33. Favorite pizza topping? chicken, spinach and feta cheese
34. Favorite Flower? roses
35. Favorite ice cream? I don't like ice cream really... maybe Jack's mixed soft serve
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's... spicy chicken
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I didn't fail
38. From whom did you get your last email? Carolyn
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Superstore... clothes and food all in one place... I'm so practical.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Nope
41. Like your job? I'm a homeschooling, stay at home mom... yes, I love my job
42. Broccoli? Cauliflower? both are good
43. What was your favorite vacation? I still remember going to Disney World with my family the year I graduated... you are never too old for Disney!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Myself!
45. What are you listening to right now? Sarah talking to me and the Wii playing upstairs
46. What is your favorite color? purple
47. How many tattoos do you have? No. Never will
48. Coffee drinker? Oh yes! White Mocha from Starbucks, French Vanilla Cappaccino from Tim Hortons or creamed coffee at home
49. How many children do you have? Four. One boy and three girls