Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Heart-Aversary

Six years ago today, my uncle was gifted with a new heart.  He was so very sick and was in desperate need of a miracle.  Praise God, he was granted a heart transplant.  I am so very thankful for his new lease on life and I know how much his family loves him.



Uncle Gerald, I love you so much.  You are one of the greatest, craziest and loving people I know.  Definitely one of  my "favorites"!  I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating your life with your family!!  xoxoxox

In my happiness for them, I have sadness for me.  My mom didn't get the miracle.  She was eternally healed but it still hurts me inside.  Today I will smile for my aunt, uncle and cousins and yet, shed a few tears at the same time.  I won't go into all my feelings, today isn't about me or my Mom... I've posted endlessly about it... you can read about her (if you wish) in other posts.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails