Friday, June 17, 2011

Two. More. Nights.

Doug left for a work related trip last week Thursday night (1:00 Friday morning actually).  Prior to that, he was at Elder's meetings for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings.  So essentially, he hasn't been home since Monday, the 6th.  I am thankful for Face Time, emails, Skype and text messages.  Unfortunately, there's no touch with the technology we have.  I can't feel him hold me.  It just isn't the same.  So much has gone on since he's been gone.

- Andrea had an injured knee from a playground accident
- She then twisted/sprained her ankle two days later at my dad's
- Sarah fell off her bar-height chair... on her poor little head
- I received Sarah's assessment and had to deal with it on my own
- Sarah had an audiology test.  Did that on my own too.
- two garbage days on my own
- grocery shopping 
- lawn mowing the grass
- continuous bedtime routines
- chains have fallen off bikes
- kids are being transported to and from events
- endless loads of laundry
- meals, meals, meals

I can make it through the next couple days.  I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails