Doug left for a work related trip last week Thursday night (1:00 Friday morning actually). Prior to that, he was at Elder's meetings for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings. So essentially, he hasn't been home since Monday, the 6th. I am thankful for Face Time, emails, Skype and text messages. Unfortunately, there's no touch with the technology we have. I can't feel him hold me. It just isn't the same. So much has gone on since he's been gone.
- Andrea had an injured knee from a playground accident
- She then twisted/sprained her ankle two days later at my dad's
- Sarah fell off her bar-height chair... on her poor little head
- I received Sarah's assessment and had to deal with it on my own
- Sarah had an audiology test. Did that on my own too.
- two garbage days on my own
- grocery shopping
- lawn mowing the grass
- continuous bedtime routines
- chains have fallen off bikes
- kids are being transported to and from events
- endless loads of laundry
- meals, meals, meals
I can make it through the next couple days. I think.