Thursday, September 22, 2011

Seven Random Facts

I received this idea from a young blogger this afternoon.  Simply to write 7 things about myself that my readers may or may not know.   So here you go...

1. I am passionate about my children.  How and where they learn is so important to me.  I love homeschooling them and teaching them about life.
2. I fell in love once and married that young man who captured my heart in grade 12.  I am still crazy in love with my husband who is also my best friend.  I look forward to growing old with him and raising our family together.
3. The past few months have taught me how to be my child's greatest advocate and do whatever I need to, ensuring her greatest successes.  I've also learned how to lean on my Father in my saddest times and thank Him for the joys.
4.  I hope to one day live on an acreage.  I can see our homeschooling journey grow and bloom in the quiet of the country.  I can see so much learning potential if we are out of the hustling, bustling city.
5.  One of my dearest friends lives in Alabama.  We don't talk often on the phone, but we do text and Facebook often.  I can't wait to see her in person again.
6.  I really don't like winter.  Being cold makes me miserable.
7.  I am a morning person.  I love my coffee and the hour before the house rises up.  Time to think, read and pray.  I also use that time to prepare myself for the day to come and whatever it has in store for me.

There you have it.  Feel free to join the blog train and leave a comment in the section below.  

1 comment:

  1. Im with ya on the acerage. I see how
    Alexis and Lucas love to be outside at Brenda and Gary's and i love that.
    Cold makes me miserable too..:(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails