Sunday, June 10, 2012

Daybook {06.10.12}



FOR TODAY - June 10

Outside my window... it's windy and rainy.

I am thinking... how much I love Sundays.  Usually we have a meal with my in-laws and that is something I really look forward to. 

I am thankful... for the four children God has blessed Doug and I with.  They are amazing, smart and wonderful people who I love with all my heart.

In the kitchen... the dishwasher is running.

I am wearing... pajama pants and a big shirt of Doug's.  For some reason, it's comforting to wear his shirt... makes me feel close to him even if he's not.

I am creating... not much.  I don't feel very creative these days.

I am going... to spend Independence Day in the USA!!  I am SO excited!

I am reading... Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (still).  I don't feel like I have enough time in my days to read lately.

I am hoping... that the weather clears up soon.  I'm not a big fan of storms and such.

I am looking forward to... not cooking much today.  It's Sunday and that means Doug makes supper!  :)

I am learning... to ask "mountain or molehill" more often.  Is it worth the fight or should I just let it go?

Around the house... is the usual clutter. *sigh*

A  quote for today... "The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow" - Annie

One of my favorite things... a cup of hot, creamy coffee.

A few plans for the rest of the week... start my lists for our trip, ensure things are all in order, do a few coffee dates with friends...




Thanks Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails