Friday, June 15, 2012

Daybook {06.15.12}

June 15, 2012

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it looks cool and dreary.  No rain coming yet but it looks like it might.

I am thinking... about the prep I need to do for tomorrow as we celebrate Sarah's birthday.

I am thankful... for a good night's sleep.

In the kitchen... nothing.  It is still clean since no one is up yet except me.

I am wearing... jeans, a tee shirt and a new hoodie.  Up and ready to spend the morning with my mother in law.

I am creating... ways to make our yard look bigger.  Yesterday I took a saw to a few trees in our back yard...!  Very refreshing to be a little destructive like that!

I am going... to do day two of my walk/jog combo this afternoon.

I am reading... The Lost Girls.  I haven't actually started but it's next.

I am hoping... that I'll have everything ready for our vacation in a couple weeks.

I am looking forward to... some crazy hot weather in Alabama.  We'll be there in just over two weeks!

I am learning... that parenting teens is a very different job than parenting the younger years.

Around the house... again, the usual clutter but mostly Sarah's toys are scattered about.

I am pondering... not much right now. 

A favorite quote for today... "I thought we would "do school" this year; instead we "did life," and somehow school happened anyway."

One of my favorite things... listening to the kids get along well.

A few plans for the rest of the week... well the week is almost up but my weekend has a birthday party, church, my niece's dedication and Father's Day all to be done in two days!

A peek into my day...




Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails