Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday


  • Yesterday I mentioned on Facebook that Sarah ate a few cucumber slices. It's not much but it's the first time she's really eaten any vegetables since she was eating baby food. She got a couple chocolate chips for each slice and they went down nicely. I was so proud of her!
  • Although it's not quite perfect yet, Sarah is spending most of the night in her own bed snuggled beside Arianna. Even last night during crazy loud thunderstorm, she managed to stay with her big sister. I love that she is starting to figure it out!
  • I'm thankful for a surprise lunch date from a special friend on Monday
  • I had a coffee date with another friend on Wednesday. She's an amazing mom of two great kids and it was refreshing to talk to someone who understands the 'system' of special needs.
  • The weather has been so nice lately. I love summer time and having the sun out so we can be outside is good for my heart.
  • I am blessed to have such amazing people in my life. My family, friends and many other people who are so important to me as they encourage and support me.


1 comment:

  1. horray for the cucumbers! And I'm so glad you got a little time out with your friend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails