Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom

When a person passes away, there are no more pictures and no new memories made. When I look back over the years that I've been blogging, I think I write about my mom 3-4 times a year. On her birthday, Mother's Day and the day she passed away. I have to use the same picture every time because there are no new ones. The beautiful smiling face below is the one that is forever etched in my mind. It will never get older, her hair will never get greyer. Her face will always shine with a glorious beauty that will never change. Today marks what would have been her 59th birthday. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her, wonder what her thoughts are on how I'm doing with my kids or wish I could ask her opinion of something. On special occasion days, such as this, I miss her just a little bit more. 

Happy Birthday Mom, you are loved and still so very missed.





2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you lost your mother. She was very beautiful. Thank God you know you'll see her again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post about your mother. Thinking of you, Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails