Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday's Seven Thoughts

  • After parking downtown yesterday, my girls and I realized how much we appreciate our smaller city than the big one.  I can even say that one day I'd even like to live on an acreage.  Not too far from civilization but perhaps a little further away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
  • I go to bed each night looking forward to my first cup of coffee when I get up.

  • We are planning a trip to the US to visit good friends of ours.  All the way down in Alabama.  I'm starting to get more and more excited about this!

  • This week is my birthday week.  Yes.  I need a week to celebrate it.  I received my present from Doug early, Andrea is taking me out the day before my birthday, I'll do some fun things ON my actual birthday and I'm sure the festivities will continue later into the week.
  • I have one rule for my birthday.  I don't cook and I don't clean.  Andrea has even asked to bake me a birthday cake for it.  
  • I am so thankful for my two homeschooling friends who I visit with on a nearly weekly basis.  I love being able to share my educating joys and frustrations with people who really understand.
  • I may not have the world's cleanest house, but my husband and kids love me, we are all healthy and fed and we have a roof over our heads. I will strive to do my best but I am far from perfect. And one day, they'll all be gone and I will miss the craziness of these days. The days may seem to last forever but the years go by so fast.
Have a great Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, I love how your posts always bring me back to the basis of what's important...family. And always a reminder that the years do indeed fly by so fast!

    Have a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails