Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Daybook {12.05.12}

For Today: December 5, 2012

Outside my window... snow.  Enough said.

I am thinking...of new and different ways to celebrate Christmas this year. 

I am thankful... for Doug's job.  For our marriage, our children, our family, our friends. 

In the kitchen...breakfast messy.  I'll get to it soon.

I am reading... Jane Eyre (more-so plodding through it).  It's a true classic and not quite like the modern day books that I'm used to reading.  I'm hoping to be done it by Christmas.

I am wearing... leggings, a tank top and oversized sweatshirt.

I am going... to do laundry, house work and research family devotion ideas.

I am wondering... if I'll manage to get Christmas cards done on time.

I am hoping... to get some baking done today.  Shortbread perhaps.

I am looking forward to... a little road trip next week!  

I am learning... that I need to trust in and rely on God more. 

Around the house... actually fairly tidy. 

A favorite quote for today..."I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

A few of my favorite things... the lone hour I have before my family wakes up, a hot coffee, my Christmas tree and freshly folded laundry.

A few plans for the rest of the week...some light school for the kids, Doug's work Christmas party and... that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails