Monday, November 4, 2013

Question #3

Has your enthusiasm for Christ increased or waned over time?

As much as I'd like to say that my faith has only increased over time, that wouldn't be the truth. Maybe it can be so for some people, but it hasn't been like that for me. I have had moments in my walk with God where I felt like He had all but deserted me. Of course that couldn't be further from the truth and I am grateful that He always takes me back. There have also been times when the busyness and stresses of life seemed to blanket me, leaving no time for God. I was determined to deal with all the problems on my own and conquer them by myself. How wrong I was and how gracious He was to accept all my "stuff" as i poured out my heart to Him after I realized my mistake. Life in general isn't easy and we were never told it would be. It's like that so that we have to trust God. He wants to be there for us and is pleased when we need Him.

I have found over the past two months though, that my desire to follow Jesus, talk to Him and learn more has increased. I think the church we've been attending has played a large role in that and I am grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails