Friday, June 13, 2014

Guest Post

Last week I was invited by a fellow special needs blogger mom to write up a guest post to be featured on her blog. Her daughter Bethany survived brain cancer when she was younger and you can read about her story here: Bethany's Diagnosis

You can also check out my post on Learning and Living With Our New Normal.

I had to summarize three years of "life" into a couple paragraphs and I think (other than one grammar error) I did alright. It wasn't easy to pull just the highlights of how we got to where we are today.

Thank you Sylvia for allowing me to be a featured poster on your blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. . .I happened upon your blog through Pinterest. You are an inspiring mom. My husband & I have a little girl (nearly 3) with pretty severe cerebral palsy. I have not read all of your blog, but I intend to here in the near future. You do not know how it feels (actually you probably do) to find another mother with similar feelings as your own. Thanks for starting this blog for some of the rest of us to find. If you want to see our little miracle go to
    www.theallisontwins.blogspot.com Keep up your good work :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails