Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thankful Thursday {06.19.14}


  • The 2013/2014 school year is officially over. I have brought my kids to the end of grade nine, eight and four. I'm looking forward to the next 10 weeks of lazy sleepy mornings with coffee and books. Long walks with my kids and park dates with friends.
  • The weather lately has been so summery and warm lately. It does such good things to my body and heart to be outside.
  • We're heading to Calgary this weekend for a short visit with my sister. I'm looking forward to having a good visit with her and the family. I'm thankful that things fell into place and my older two will be cared for overnight. (Not quite ready to leave them home alone over night)
  • My family is healthy. 
  • God is doing an amazing work in me. I'm thankful for his Grace as He walks with me on this journey of life.
  • I am blessed by friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails