Thursday, May 5, 2011

My kids

I have to do a bit of a brag on them.
Brag #1:
This afternoon, I was hit with flu like symptoms.  Nauseated, chills, aches, pains, lightheaded... that kind of thing.  My daughter tells me to just go upstairs to bed.  So I did.  I left my potty training two year old in her hands and went to sleep for two hours.  When I came down, the house was a little untidy but still standing.  Sarah was sitting on the potty and they were all watching Netflix on my laptop.  Good kids! 

Brag #2:
Our next door neighbors have a newly set up trampoline.  I guess the rule is no friends on it... just the two kids who live there.  Ok fine.  My daughters get their imaginations in gear and come up with a house and restaurants on the deck and backyard.  Here's some pictures of what they did:

The house

 And "omlette" with "strawberries"

Some of the "food"
 The restaurant portion

 Arianna pretending to enjoy the omelette.
Andrea presenting her creativity!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails