Sunday, January 30, 2011

Another quilt

A few weeks ago, I was shown a quilt tutorial on a BLOG called Aesthetic Nest.   It inspired me to try it since it was totally different than what I've normally done.  It was a lot of fun... especially to do something new.  Here's a photographic journey of what I did!
Fabric choices... LOVE the bright prints.
 Starting the sewing
110 diagonal seams!
 The finished product
I love the chenille.  I did a few things differently but that adds a personal touch right?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the raw edges on this quilt! So cute. I hope you'll think about sharing photos in my Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1487227@N23/ Thanks for sharing with me! -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Stephanie...that turned out just awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Stephanie!! But how were you able to leave the edges raw? Could you please give a bit of instruction on what you did?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yours turned out so cute... but I too need to know how you made teh edges rough.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails