Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Facebook Hiatus Update

Well, I have managed to stay off Facebook 99% of the time. I did a couple checks on the weekend but I'm only on for a moment or two. It is still so easy to get sucked into the time constraining effects of it and I'm finding my time better spent on other places. I've been exploring blogs when I'm online and once that's done, I hang out with my kids, spend time in prayer and read my Bible. It's been too long since I've done that and I feel encouraged because of it.

This morning I was reading in Philippians and the verse that popped out at me today was "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." God started me and God will finish me. He is continuing to work on and with me, and will continue to do so till the end. Some days I feel so inadequate as a wife and mom and yet this verse is God's promise that He's not finished with me yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails