Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thankful Thursday


  • My family is such a blessing to me. I have a wonderful husband and four amazing kids, all who teach me something new on a daily basis. 
  • I appreciate means of technology so that even when my in-laws are a few thousand kilometers away, we still are able to connect with them.
  • I love that the sun rises so early. Being a morning person and a naturally early riser, it sure is more enjoyable with the birds chirping and the sun shining in the yard.
  • Doug has one more day of work this week and then he's taking some time off. He'll begin his vacation with a weekend away with his friends. I'm hoping to finish off the painting of the house and maybe get the carpets cleaned. We'll end his time off with a birthday party for Sarah on Father's Day.


*This was a hard post today. Not sure why... my heart isn't into it today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails