Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday

  • I'm thankful for eternal life.  Thank you Jesus.
  • I'm thankful for my husband who works many hours in a day to provide for us and allows me to stay at home with the kids. 
  • I'm thankful for educational freedom. I love homeschooling the kids (most days) and I appreciate the flexibility it allows.
  • I'm thankful that Sharpie comes off linoleum with Norwex cleaning paste. One of the big girls left a black permanent marker in Sarah's reach. And she found it. And colored with it. On. The Floor. 
  • I'm thankful for my umbrella clothes line so my clothing can smell fresh. I do wish the weather would turn a little nicer so that my hands wouldn't freeze while hanging wet clothes outside.
  • I'm thankful for surprise flower deliveries from Doug. Last week he sent me a bouquet and it was one of those small things that just made my day a little better.
  • I'm thankful that the sun is rising earlier and earlier in the mornings. I am eagerly waiting for my bike to come home so I can resume my early morning rides with Joshua.
  • I'm thankful for the many gluten-free options that are out there. I love eating gluten-free and it's nice to know there are so many places that provide those food alternatives.
  • I'm thankful that I have four amazing kids who I'm proud of. I have been so blessed by them!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails