- My family.
- My friends.
- A new church. It's been four weeks since we started attending a little country church and I feel such a wonderful peace about it. The people have welcomed us with open arms and we are enjoying a smaller church setting.
- I love my Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have 2.5 hours to focus on the kids' school while Sarah is taken care of. I know she is safe and having a great time which mean I don't have to worry or wonder about her.
- I love my online blogging friends. Other moms who have special needs children and really understand some of the ups and downs of my days.
- This post is late so now I will say I am thankful for weekends. Joshua has booked tomorrow off so we'll be able to hang out as a family and (finally) celebrate Andrea's birthday with other family members.
- Since most mornings I am up around 6:00, I am thankful for coffee. I like it sweet and creamy and it's a wonderful way to begin my day.
- Philippians 4:6 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. I am so thankful for this promise. I still tend to get caught up in thinking I can fix or deal with everything on my own and I am grateful that I can lean on Him over and over.
Saturday, September 28, 2013
Thankful Thursday (09.26.13)
Labels: Thankful Thursday