Saturday, September 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday (09.26.13)

  1. My family.
  2. My friends.
  3. A new church. It's been four weeks since we started attending a little country church and I feel such a wonderful peace about it. The people have welcomed us with open arms and we are enjoying a smaller church setting. 
  4. I love my Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have 2.5 hours to focus on the kids' school while Sarah is taken care of. I know she is safe and having a great time which mean I don't have to worry or wonder about her.
  5. I love my online blogging friends. Other moms who have special needs children and really understand some of the ups and downs of my days.
  6. This post is late so now I will say I am thankful for weekends. Joshua has booked tomorrow off so we'll be able to hang out as a family and (finally) celebrate Andrea's birthday with other family members.
  7. Since most mornings I am up around 6:00, I am thankful for coffee. I like it sweet and creamy and it's a wonderful way to begin my day.
  8. Philippians 4:6 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. I am so thankful for this promise. I still tend to get caught up in thinking I can fix or deal with everything on my own and I am grateful that I can lean on Him over and over.

2 comments:

  1. How awesome you've found a nice church to get connected with! And I loved the story of how you met your husband. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome you've found a nice church to get connected with! And I loved the story of how you met your husband. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails